FT News Feed
The NCBC’s Father Tad answered call-in questions about bioethics on the December 5, 2022 episode of EWTN’s Catholic Answers Live show. A range of important topics were covered, including:
- 22:01 - What’s the difference between stem cells and cell lines?
- 34:13 - How do we respond to people who ground human value in consciousness?
- 36:54 - Could you give an overview of transhumanism and if there is any link to the covid vaccine?
- 41:19 - What do you think is the reason why people become gay? Is it genetic or is it cultural?
- 46:51 - The drug Humera is made with human and animal cells. Do you know what those cells are specifically from? https://cogforlife.org/
- 49:23 - If a trans person is considering joining the Catholic Church, would they have to detransition?
- 52:40 - Is there is a stage in human development where we have a same-sex attraction?
The interview is available here:
Audio of Catholic Answers Live Program on Bioethics